Here’s April 2015’s monthly analysis of the pushes to our Mozilla development trees. You can load the data as an HTML page or as a json file.
The number of pushes decreased from those recorded in the previous month with a total of 8894. This is due to the fact that gaia-try is managed by taskcluster and thus these jobs don’t appear in the buildbot scheduling databases anymore which this report tracks.
- 8894 pushes
- 296 pushes/day (average)
- Highest number of pushes/day: 528 pushes on Apr 1, 2015
- 17.87 pushes/hour (highest average)
- Try has around 58% of all the pushes now that we no longer track gaia-try
- The three integration repositories (fx-team, mozilla-inbound and b2g-inbound) account around 28% of all the pushes.
- August 2014 was the month with most pushes (13090 pushes)
- August 2014 had the highest pushes/day average with 422 pushes/day
- July 2014 had the highest average of “pushes-per-hour” with 23.51 pushes/hour
- October 8, 2014 had the highest number of pushes in one day with 715 pushes
I’ve changed the graphs to only track 2015 data. Last month they were tracking 2014 data as well but it looked crowded so I updated them. Here’s a graph showing the number of pushes over the last few years for comparison.
0 comments on “Mozilla pushes – April 2015”